With MAXXREACH's 88-foot extended length, you can automate loading and unloading capabilities - right to the front of the truck. All-steel construction makes the MAXXREACH telescopic conveyor system the smart solution for high-impact shipping and receiving areas. Moving large volumes of freight into and out of trailers is faster, easier and, most importantly, safer with MAXXREACH's centralized system control panel. This versatile, cost-effective telescopic conveyor features a VFD system capable of product flow up to 200 feet per minute. Controls conveniently located on the front of the conveyor include belt start/stop buttons, extend and retract buttons, and extension-stop bar.
Standard Features and options
Overall extended lengths available from 13-88 feet. Retracted base lengths range from 8-28 feet.
Extend and retraction speed of 60 feet per minute.
Solid plate bent steel.
Heavy-duty steel wheel and rail.
Gear motor with dual synchronized chain.
10 lbs/ft-100 lbs/ft.
Powered belt. Motorized pulley. Belt of 2-ply polyester PVC with top cover, 18-40" wide. Belt speed 30-200 feet per minute, variable upon request.
3-phase 460V 60Hz.
Corrosion-resistant painted finish per customer request.
Allen Bradley or Siemens.
One-year factory warranty.
- USPS M-5000 specification
- Hydraulic boom elevation
- Powered traverse carriage with operator safety platform with foot switch.
- Traverse photo-eye safety system
- Manual traverse on caster with counterweight
- Powered wheel with counterweight
- Photo-eye or paddle flow control
- Auto-load function (sensor package and program)
- Rail system (flush-mounted or above-floor)
- Power festoon or buss bar system
- Raised belt transfer (RBT)
- Traveling raised belt transfer (TRBT)
- Herringbone gravity roller transition
- Powered articulating-snout conveyor (vertical motion)
- Powered articulated tail conveyor (vertical motion)
- SwivelBoom (vertical and horizontal motion)
- Fifth articulating boom (FAB) (vertical motion)
- Man-rider operator platform
- Incline takeaway conveyor
- Incline takeaway conveyor with nose over
- Telescopic side rails
- Telescopic ventilation
- Variable speed belt
- 24", 30", 32", 36", 40" belt widths
- High-level frame
- Pole-mounted safety light (single- and multi-color)
- Safety horn